FABRIC CUTTING AND ENGRAVING
Intricate details and sealed edges
Laser cutting fabrics has become very popular, with the fashion industry and accessory manufacturers recognising the benefits of laser cutting.
- intricate details can be cut on almost any fabric
- the laser beam seals the edges
- high volumes of the same design can be produced, even months or years later
- large formats and rolls can be accommodated and designs cut in one piece
- images and patterns can also be laser engraved onto most fabrics
Fabrics we can cut and have worked with include chiffon, leather, felt, organza, nylon, polyester, cotton, satin, silk, suede and velvet amongst others.